Thursday, April 1, 2010

So sorry... :(

Yep. I'm done with blogging. I don't even do it anymore, so I'm going to delete my blog and move on with my life...

APRIL FOOLS. :)

Um... yeah. I'm fully aware how awfully lame that was. ;)
But I had to do something for this stupid little holiday, now didn't I?

It's true, though. I've been a bit neglectant of my blog. I need to work on it a bit more.
I promise I will, all of my invisible little blog readers!

Anyway... it's supposedly spring. Key word: supposedly. Is freezing temperatures and giant killer snow the accepted definition of spring? I don't think so!!!!!

Haha. Yeah. That's how it was yesterday. 30 degrees with snow. At the end of March. Not cool.

So... yeah.

Today, I had to register for all my high school classes. And, let me tell you, it was one of the most stressful experiences of my life. A lot of my classes were already full, so I had to compromise. I finally finished it, though, so the drama is over. :) It was pretty stressful in the moment, though, considering I had to do it in the library at school with my friends Kenzie and Daenen, since we had Joseph reherasals and couldn't leave (did I mention that I'm in the school's preduction of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat?).

Speaking of, the Song of the Week is from Joseph. :) It's been stuck in my head for the past few hours. So... yeah. :) It's called "Close Every Door" and really is a beautiful song.

Well, I think that's all the updates I have for my boring life...
Hope you enjoyed (I guess...)! :)

No comments: