Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So sorry...

So. This is my first post of 2010. Yeah, yeah, I know that it's like...27 days after the new year. But it's the thought that counts, right?

Hahah... I don't really have much to say. Yes, I know, I have a pitifully boring life. I apologize.

Um. I changed the layout. It's no longer Christmas. It's now Valentines Day. :) Oh jeez. Valentines day is over the weekend this year... how sad is that? I absolutely love it when this particular holiday is during school, when I see everybody. ;)

Andd... my MixPod account is having issues, so I won't be able to have a Song of the Week until it gets fixed. So, sadly, my music has to be taken down for the time being. :(

Woot! Fixed my playlist. :) So, the song of the week this time is "One Day You Will" by Lady Antebellum. In case you haven't been told, Lady Antebellum is my new life and soul. Just so you know. :) So... listen and enjoy! :)

Hm. What else?

Oh! One more thing, could any one who reads this please pray for Haiti? No, I don't have any personaly connections there, but honestly, they're obviously going through some hard times right now. And, if you were going through the same thing, wouldn't you want people to be thinking of you and helping you? So, please pray for them. ♥ ♥

But... I think that's all. Short post, I know, but I have nothing else to say!
So... yeah. The end. :)

No comments: