Sunday, February 14, 2010

A baby and Valentines. :)

Hahaha. So, first of all, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
Or, also known as... Singles Awareness Day. :P

Well, I have some very happy news.
My niece was born on Thursday! (:

And yes, I do have a picture to show off. (;















As the picture says, this is little miss Josee Lynn. Born on the afternoon of February 11th, 2010. Weighing  6 lbs, 7oz. 18 inches long. (: She's a cute little thing, isn't she? 
So, yeah. I'm happy. (:

However, last night around midnight, my dad got a call from my sister saying the Josee was having some trouble breathing, so they took her to the hospital. Since she was born a little less than three weeks early, that's understandable. But... please pray for her, okay?

Well, that's all for now.
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: